Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hello,

I will try to give you an add-on for my STRIPED PAPER Pack on CheeseCake Blog...
It's named (...very original)... Second Paper Pack !!!


Well you could download it here...

I hope it will working, if not, fell free to tell me all...

@+
Caro

----------------------------------

Bonjour,

Je vais essayer de vous offrir un add-on au Striped Paper Pack du blog de CheeseCake...Il est appelé ... (vraiment très original) ... Second Paper Pack !!!
J'espère que ça va marcher, sinon, n'ayaez pas peur de tout me dire ...

@+
Caro


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great work Caroline!!!

Anonymous said...

First I want to say I have seen your work alot at SBB and love it. I downloaded the 2nd pack but can't find a link to download the first pack???? help please.
if you want you can email me at:
res8t20g@verizon.net

Unknown said...

Hello Laura,
the link for Cheesecake is posted at the date of Monday, April 24, 2006, between the two previews of the sets.. Cisca put the striped set today and I am waiting for the post of SBB for the 70's Bathroom set... I will tell you.... may be today ??
@+ Caro

Anonymous said...

Caoline, I pressed it and it took me back to cheesecake??? IM SO CONFUSED!!!! :) What am I doing wrong?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

well.. it's like I thought!