Sunday, April 30, 2006

How I decide to show you....My Painting...

Well, it's late .. but I want to show you little by little what I paint...
I am very very shy... so I prefer you to be honest, if you want to comment what you see, what I show.... fell free to say it... I take this decision because I have recently sold my first painting ..

I will show you them by taking thing one at a (chronological) time.


This first one, "The Fence" (La Barrière) is dated of 1994, it's not the first one, not at all, but I decide to begin with this one... to show you how my work evolve and how after a while, it becomes a non-figurative expression...



Tomorrow, it will be the "labour day" in France, in fact more the "worker day" because nobody will works (except in the hospitals, the police, the firmen, in cinema, retaurant, ... nobody, you see !!).
I will show you other things...

@+
Caro aka bbk29


-----------------------------------


Comment j'ai décidé de vous montrer...ma peinture...


Bon, il est tard... mais je voulais vous montrer petit à petit ce que je peins...
Je suis très très timide... donc, je préfère que vous soyez honnêtes, si vous voulez laisser un commentaire sur ce que vous voyez, sur ce que je vous montre... dites-le... j'ai pris cette décision parce que je viens de vendre ma première toile....

Je vais vous montrer ça en ordre chronologique.

Ce premier travail, "La Barrière", date de 1994, ça n'est pas le premier, loin de là, mais j'ai décidé de commencer avec celui-là, pour vous montrer comment mon travail a évolué, et comment assez rapidement il est devenu non-figuratif.


Voilà, demain c'est la "Fête du travail", en fait, plutôt la fête des travailleurs, puisque personne ne travaillera (sauf dans les hopitaux, la police, les pompiers, dans les cinémas, les restaurants, ... personne quoi !!).
Et je vous montrerai d'autres choses.

@+
Caro aka bbk29

1 comment:

enableem said...

I just love this painting, you do some beautiful work, thank you for sharing with us and I look foward to seening some more!