Monday, May 15, 2006

Here I come ...

Yes I know, a long silence next week but I was in Paris, like every thursday and friday (except in holiday periods) to go to my course of Contemporary Art History, in La Sorbonne University, and during this time I can't write on my blog.... 9 hours by train for 5 hours of course !! It has to be passion !!!

So here is another painting

It's a "Terasse in Paris", dated 1997....

And the next one is the famous one that decide of my passage to a quiet non-figurative work...

I entitled it in 1997 "Ogham" in reference to the old irishes writting, ancestor of Runes and I make a link with the "code-barre" we use now.

Well well, it's an old painting now, little by little you will see the slide to a totally non-figurative painting...
See you soon !!!

@+
Caro aka bbk29

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love both the paintings, but the one that really catches me is the second, THe old and the new. It makes me think what were giving up to update. Tearing down old buildings to modernize. Is it worth all this? I adore good art that makes you think. The first painting makes me want to find that cottage and just sit and relax. Nice work, real pleasure to look at.

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks