Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Image or not Image today ???

Hello,

So it works !!! Wonderfulllllllllllllll !!!!!!!!!

So before that it does work one more time, here is my promise ALPHA, "BoogieWoogie On Fire"(it's for 7 days or 25 DL so send me a mail if it doen't work anymore, I wil re-upload it). {allways click on the link in colour to DownLoad my FREEBIES, allright ??}


And the other thing that I want to show to you since several days is that :

A painting dated 1999 june, it's for a friend's birthday... I called it "Emma" (for my friend Emmanuelle). Tell me what you think about it.

Read you soon..

@+
Caro aka bbk29

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a neat painting. Very nice.
Thanks for the alpha as well.
Have a good day!
Heather

Anonymous said...

Caro, I like the painting, at first it is a bit confusing, but the more I look at it the more I see...Very cool.
Oh yeah thanks for the alpha.

Linda