Wednesday, July 12, 2006

And the winner is ....

My favourite !!

Yes, it is my favourite !!! What do you think of that ?? I enjoy doing it, you know, and I hope that you enjoy it too !!!

Here you can download it...









Let me know if you do some LO with it, I receive two with the first part....
Look at them here : This one is from Ellen (Norway), thanks Ellen !!


This one is from Rachel (may be USA ?) (Rachel, I can't ask your permission because you didn't let me your email, but I suppose that you don't mind that I show it ??)


And now, it's your turn !!! Who will be the next ???

Thanks in advance and read you soon....

Bisous et @+
bbk29 aka Caro{line}

11 comments:

mamamaytag said...

All 3 kits are wonderful. You put lot of time into them. Thank you so much for sharing them, And yes the 3rd one is Fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing the wonderful kits.

Anonymous said...

your design is delightful, thanks
for sharing. can't wait to use it

Anonymous said...

Caro,
I like all the kits but you are right the 3rd is great.

Thanks for sharing

Linda

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the newest pieces!

Anonymous said...

Ty so much for the 2nd and 3rd part of the kit. I love it and will put it to good use :-) xxxx

Anonymous said...

I just found this and yay! all the links are still good. Thank you sooo much! This is just the cutest kit ever! :)

dreams in pictures said...

Thank you sooo much for sharing the kits. They are wonderful!!

Danielle Roe said...

Adorable... thank you!

Anonymous said...

all three kits are really smashing, thankyou so much.

Cindy said...

I want to thank you both for the kits here and the Summer Nights add on. Thank you for you generosity.