Sunday, January 28, 2007

Love Freebie

Hello, Bonjour,
Here is another Love Freebie.
Voici un autre Freebie d'Amour.

You are a lot to download the last one but no comments and no LO with it, I am so sad....
Vous avez été nombreux à télécharger le précédent freebie, mais je n'ai eu aucun commentaire, ni reçu aucune page le contenant. Je suis si triste ....

So, this one is a little add-on, once again, for my kit "My Romance" available on DreamyScraps.com. Another one (or two..) will come...
Celui-ci est un petit add-on à mon kit "My Romance" dispo sur le site de DreamyScraps.com. Un autre (ou deux) suivront...

Read you soon.
@+

Caro

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ks so much for the lovely share. I Love it :-)than

Donna§weetie

Anonymous said...

Sounds a little silly to say I love your word "LOVE", but I guess that would be right!!!!!!! I think it looks great. Thanks so much for sharing. Greetings from the USA

paintingsiggi said...

Hi from Canada! Your 'Love' wordart is wonderful - thank you so much for sharing!! :)