Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hello, New Valentine Freebie / Nouveau freebie pour la St Valentin....

Bonjour,

Voici ce que vous attendiez tous, si si je le sais... (enfin j'espère !!!), un nouveau FREEBIE pour accompagner mon kit "My Romance", toujours dispo sur DreamyScraps.com.

Hello,

That's what you all are waiting impatiently, oh yes, I know it...(heuuu, I hope to...). A new FREEBIE to match with my kit "My Romance", still available on DreamyScraps.com.

Thanks in advance for all your comments, that are almost virtual for the moment... and read you soon.

Merci d'avance pour tous vos commentaires (plutôt virtuels pour le moment...) et à bientôt de vous lire.

@+
Caro

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for the wonderful freebies!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYS your loveky flower

Anonymous said...

Merci, il me plaît beaucoup !