Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hello !! nouveau Freebie !!

Voilà un petit FREEBIE de derrière les fagots comme vous en redemandez, mais si, mais si !!!
Here is a lil' FREEBIE as you ask for, yes I know....

Celui-là, c'est un add- on à mon nouveau kit "Viva Carnaval !" très très bientôt dispo comme toujours sur DreamyScraps.com, allez-y, vous ne serez pas déçue.
This one is an addOn for my new "Viva Carnaval !" kit, available as always on DreamySCraps.com, no hesitation, come and see, you will not be deceived !!

Donc, ce freebie précisément, je ne sais pas si ça se voit sur la preview, mais c'est une boucle de ceinture façon chipboard, peinture usée sur bois...
This one is a chipboard style belt hook (I don't know if the preview is clear !!)

Voilà un aperçu des couleurs... Et voilà un aperçu du bundle :
Here is the paintchip and there, the Bundle preview :

Alors n'hésitez pas, dites-moi ce que vous en pensez, et suggérez-moi des idées pour des futurs kits, des choses que vous ne trouvez pas ou autres....
So, don't hesitate, tell me what and why and where and.... so tell me what you think, and ask me if you need soemthing that you don't find elsewhere.... for next kits.

Merci et @+.
Thanks a lot and read you soon.

Caro

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to thank you for your freebie hook, as a newbie I appreciate the talent and labor. TYFS