Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ataxia Awareness Blog Train

Here is the NEW Awareness Blog Train, this one is for ATAXIA,

 

and here are the other stations :

Lizzy QX Design

Dea’s Design

KJD Designs

Caroline B.

Dhariana Scraps

Shuckclod’s Stuff

Ann’s Scrapbook Heaven

Dreamn 4 Ever Designs

Here is my part : and it’s a SNEAK PEAK, because I know you love SURPRISE !

And as you love surprise and to keep up with my new designs, sign up for my newsletter at the top of this blog or HERE, and watch for news and free gifts on my Facebook page.

CarolineB_AtaxiaAwareness_SP

Enjoy and leave comments, you love freebies ? I love comments !!!

2 comments:

Marie H. said...

Thank you for the cute kit. I love the kids, you did a great job on them. -Marie

makeyesup said...

Thanks, like the heart angel.