Sunday, June 15, 2014

Paris New York Blog Train

Hello,

Here is a beautiful palette for the new “Paris New York Blog Train” ! and an universal theme : MEMORIES OF TRAVEL
Here is my part of this BlogTrain, I enjoy it so much, that I create two kits and a Bundle, n store after the 21st of June !
CarolineB_MemoriesOfTravel_FREEBIE
(Too late, but sign up to receive my newsletter and keep track of the new freebies.)

And here are the other stations : Be ready, the train will stop definitively on 21st of June!!!
Stop by at all these stations to receive all parts of the blog train:
Enjoy and let us comments, we would love to know what you think !!

16 comments:

Silvia said...

Lovely papers... i like the bag pack, thank you :)

melissasscrapdesigns said...

What a great kit. Thank you I will enjoy making pages and have some photos in mind.

Unknown said...

You're all welcome !

Snoopy 22 said...

Very nice, thank a lot for sharing

Yas said...

thank you, this part is awesome !!!

Mags said...

Cute stuff! Thanks so much for your part!
:) Mags

Unknown said...

Fabulous paper. I love love love your part of the kit.

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot, I adore you !!!!! lol !!

FussBudget said...

I like your map. Actually, I like all your elements but the map is my favorite. Thank you.

Unknown said...

You're welcome, I really enjoy making this kit. I didn't choose the palette BUT I LOVE IT !!!!

Dawn said...

Fabulous - many thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!!

Marie H. said...

I love your kit, especially the papers and the tags. Thank you for sharing. -Marie

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Totally digging your part of the train. Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous kit!! Love the vintage feel of the luggage and backpack!! The maps are great!! The papers are wonderful!! I FINALLY have a kit I can truly enjoy using from my backpacking through Europe!! Thank you so much!!!

R said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful kit with us :)